Saturday, January 2, 2010

Poop on the Finger


My darling Keira Loren is almost 3 1/2 years, she is sweet as blueberry pie, 95% of the time. The other 5%, well you better watch out. If you make that kid mad, she is pretty explosive.
Well, a few nights ago she had been in a bad mood all day. Which is very out of character for her. All day she had been kicking, hitting, throwing tantrums, and telling us she hated us. Yes, that starts early, especially with an older sibling. I don't usually give her time outs. They work well with Faith, but with Keira she is stubborn, and will follow you kicking and hitting, so I usually take a favorite toy away for the day.
It was right before bed time, I don't remember what she did, but Matt gave her a time out. Well, her three minute time out ended up being about 30 minutes, because she refused to stay on the couch. I usually have to go upstairs, because she will scream and cry for me the whole time. Anyways, to show her temper she stripped off her clothing and threw it Matt. By the way, she has her Daddy's temperament. This part is gross, so don't read it if your easily grossed out. Then she proceeds to hand Matt a turd.
When Matt came upstairs and told me this I had to laugh. The poor girl had a terrible day. Had me in tears, and proceeds to hand Daddy a turd. Gross!
I choose this picture, but she is usually loaded down with accessories. I love that kid :).

No comments:

Post a Comment