Monday, August 6, 2012

Boogers!

Keira is kind of the gross kid.  You know, the one that does all kinds of gross things in school like eating glue, and paper.  Well, that is our 5 year old daughter.

We were driving home from a party last night, and Keira is sitting in the back seat picking her nose.  I don't care that she picks her nose, but she needs to use a tissue.  I'm always telling her not to wipe it on anything, (we found a booger wall in her room), and not to eat it.

So, I'm peeking out of the corner of my eye, and I see her eat it.  So, I ask her why she likes to eat them.  She thinks about it for a minute.  Her face was serious, in deep thinking.  "Mom, I like to eat boogers because they taste just like hotdogs."

Well, mystery solved!  They taste like her favorite food.  Gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment