Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Starbucks Makes Me Happy

Have you even been to a place and you think aha this is a little slice of heaven? Well, Starbucks makes me feel this way. At close to $5 for a Peppermint Mocha how often can you really afford that luxury? Sure, I've tried to make my own, and even have come close to the Starbucks masterpiece, but never quite there. It's kind of like crack, when you pass by a little siren goes off in your head saying, want, want, want. This little drink will make my day so much brighter. Maybe, it's all in my head? Can a drink truly make me happy? I like to think so.

So, my little tip for all of those peppermint mocha home makers out there. Here's the secret to a yum yum drink. Ready....ready..., OK I guess I can tell you now. The secret is crushed up candy cane, and now is the time to stock up while you can get it for .20 cents a box.

So, will I stop going to Starbucks? Never!!! Even if I owned my own coffee shop I probably would think that Starbucks was better. There is nothing like a Starbucks buzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment