Monday, March 8, 2010

Stressssss


OK, Keira had some runny thing going on last week, Matt was sick and still is, and now Ms. Faith stayed home because she has been coughing. When does Mom get a break? I'm starting to get weepy because I need some me time. Maybe, when Matt gets home I can go soak up some of these warm temp and take Mylo for a walk. I'm yelling, and I do not like yelling. I don't want to be a Mom that screams and yells at her kids. There are better ways of dealing with problems.


I still don't know the results of my biopsy. If I have to have it taken out I guess it's not the end of the world, but just the thought of being sliced across my neck really gets to me. But, on the other hand maybe it will help with my depression and give me energy again. I haven't been quite right since I've had Faith.


I'm getting so tired of being lied to. I don't want to mention any names, but hearing 4 different stories in one day. It just makes me sad. It's not the relationship I imagined having. My Mom is working full time right now and I miss her. I'm used to talking to her 6 times a day. I guess I'm just feeling sorry for myself today. I figured it is healthy to relieve my stress by writing.


I'm excited about the post card swapping I've been doing. I received my first post card from Australia. It's one of my dreams to go there, so I think I'm going to send her a letter. I would love to see some pictures.


My business has been slow. I need to practice. It seem when I do practice lots of business just falls on my lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment