Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sad


I'm pretty sad today. Yesterday, my cousin informs me that she is deleting me off her facebook page because I "flaunt" myself. That I'm not behaving like a proper wife and Mother. It makes me sad, along with thinking she is insane. Someone that has cheated on her husbands, boyfriends, and has flirted with my husband is trying to tell me that my profile pictures are inappropriate.

I'm a good Mom. I know that deep in my heart. I gave up close to 60 grand a year to stay home with my kids. I work hard, maintaining my home and having happy relationships.

If she has a problem with my chest that is her problem. I have not changed my sense of style. She would not complain if I posed for a picture and no longer had cleavage. At that point no one would say a word. Most of the time I'm in sweats or PJ's. When I go out, yes I have my hubby take pictures. Heck, I bet 30 years from now I will say, wow I looked good.

If anyone was offended it should be my husband. He loves how I dress, and sometimes he takes my profile pics for me.

So, right now I feel anger. My parents support me 100%. I don't see how the picture above is inappropriate. Matt and I were going to Woody's for the evening. I thought I looked good. I spend a lot of time watching what I eat and working out. Don't I have a right to show off a little?

My cousin is calling my family and asking them to do stuff with her. I don't know if she is trying to piss me off, or seeing if they will still talk to her. As of right now, I don't want to see her anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment