Monday, January 11, 2010

weekend, thyroid

My intention was try to write every day, but I see that probably will not happen.

I had a nice relaxing weekend up north. The kids were a little bummed that there was more snow here then up north. That was a little surprising, but I hate being out in the cold, so I didn't mind at all. Mark made some awesome food. I think I gained three pounds from all of the yummies this weekend, so time to get back on track.

When I got home, I had a phone call to call my Dr. back about my thyroid. I had posted previously that I think that it had grown and I probably needed to have another needle biopsy, they are horrible. I guess now I have two big ones on both sides and they want to do some kind of nuclear test on me that the nurse couldn't explain and needed more information about. At least I knew it was coming and haven't had a panic attack about it.

I just feel like I'm carrying such a load lately, between everything my sister is going through, my health, my Dad, still sad about my Grandma, this and that and other things. I think the only thing that would help is lying on a sandy beach somewhere. Florida is still a few months away. Maybe, I need to sit in front of my sad lamp for awhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment